Monday, October 6, 2014

Off the wish list: Dieppa Restrepo Dina shoes

Dieppa Restrepo Mint Dina shoes


Thanks to Ebay I was able to finally put my hands on these lovely shoes which were sold out everywhere! I was actually looking for the seafoam version, but mint was a good alternative. 
Dieppa Restrepo truly makes beautiful well-crafted shoes that are made to last. Their price refrains me from emptying the online store though. Luckily, I was able to grab this pair for a steal. 
Unfortuantely, God has punished the shoe lover that I am with feet of different sizes... My heel is coming out of one shoe and my toes are a bit squeezed in the other one.....
I love them so much that I will endure the discomfort for the moment hoping that time and wear will stretch the smaller shoe.

No comments:

Post a Comment